Thursday, February 09, 2006

February 9, 2006
09:30
Man am I beat! Last nite Katherine was up and at em, from 12-4. She just didn't want to go to sleep! Stubborn Kuss. I'm definately going to need a nap later this afternoon. Anywho...What has the Devil got up his sleeve? I believe there is a plan afoot. Ever notice how Islam always seem to take the show? People are wondering about the relationship between the apparently coordinated attacks on Danish interests. While different people are saying different things, I think I'm beginning to understand what has taken place. On the human side, there is a huge issue of pride: Pride in who the Arab Muslim is. How will I (an equally prideful person) get around this issue?GB HOYT

February 7, 2006
07:19
I go to sub training today. IT's the second day. I'm pretty sure I'll like subbing, but today will tell me a lot because I'll go straight from orientation to Publix. That should be interesting. Then tomorrow I have an interview with a school to become a "pilot sub".
See you tomorrow!!GB Hoyt

February 3, 2006
15:08
Update: Still not a great time to be a small church. Since this is Black History month, and this is alabama, I wonder if those white sheeted idiots are at work again. Some people. Rain has been variable today, sometimes heavy.

11:19
Well, it seems like I still have all my microsoft word documents! Missed that bullet. Today it is raining. Its' a good rain too, right now at least. Hard, no lightening near by. Sunday it is supposed to be cold, but we son't be able to get downtown. Frustrating. I'm the only one out of bed, and for the first time in about a week and a half, I actually feel like sleeping did some good. I feel sharp today. Everywhere except my fingers. They are a little stiff. Probably the weather. Keep praying...GB HOYT

No comments: