Friday, March 10, 2006

What Happened Sunday!

Hi Everyone,
Update:
Internet at home is crippled due to a bad router, needs replacing, don't know when that will happen, but I hope it's soon.
We served 17 people with needs Sunday, and gave out a few foodbags more than thatto some guys who showed up late. We also received the following prayer requests:
Donna Rogers : "That I can get off the street"
Jose Reyes: "Find job in Mechanics"
Lynwood McDaniel Jr: "For me and my son and my girlfriend"
Jerry Danels: "A Job, Sister, Brother"

My Speaking engagement this last sunday went well, a lady wrote us a check big enough to cover all the legal wrangling we will have to do to become a 501c3 Organization, and everyone seemed receptive to what we had to share. also made some contacts with people who work at the jail, and my gears have been turning about how to make the most out of that. Plus, their very enthusiastic congregation may be able to help us out with providing your beleagered inner city missionary with some relief in the preaching department. Sometimes, a small congregation is just what God needs to get the biggest jobs done.
Anywho, got to check a baby, visit my wife's blog sometime. We joke that if I didn't post here, she didn't know what I was thinking, so she made her own! ;-)

No comments: