Thursday, May 17, 2007

Weekend Plans and Prayer Requests...

Haldo!
Got a weekend of downtown activity coming up. I plan on coordinating with Journey Christian Church. They apparently have been doing a once a month thing with homeless people. I didn't know about it, so we will have to see how things are going. Please pray that this will be a chance to learn and to also show what we have been doing.
Also, I've been doing a little websurfing and found a local guy that is off beat to say the least: Captain Lamewad is worth checking out. He is apparently pretty know to the blogosphere, but I think he wants to be a force for good in the local area. Looking at some of his links, I wonder if I know the man, cause we share some similar interests... We will let him remain anonymous for now... I'm not going to look too hard...

GB HOYT Out.

No comments: