Sunday, April 13, 2008

Up WAAAYYYY too Early...

there are certain pitfalls in life. Take this morning for instance, both my girls awoke at 4:30. Now, normally they are up at seven thirty, but today they hate me, so they were up really early. I don't know exactly why either, they just do. On most days that I work, I get off bout 1:30 am and am in bed by 2:30. Last nite i got home early, and went to bed bout midnite, thinking that I could get some sleep. I was wrong, here i am, with the same amount of sleep as normal. The girls are back asleep now, and am trying to do the same, even resorting to typing with my eyes closed. I'm not doing a bad job either from what I can tell. I'm going downtown later tonite, so i'll update later. supposedly i'll have lots of help.
GB HOYT
tired boy...

No comments: