Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Nature of Man.

Very simply put, born innocent, once a sinner, always getting worse.

I've debated how I will defend this position if ever tested on it, but all I can think to do is say "read the Bible" - God always holds us personally responsable for our sins, and that's unfair for Him to do that if we have no choice.
End of story.

Pretty simple, eh?

I'm a theologian of action more so than argument.

Speaking of Action:

Here's the latest news from Afghanistan. Talk about crazy! I'm sorry about catching up to this late, the original story was posted Monday it seems. I heard about it on talk radio last nite on the way home from work. All I can say is, at least we know about it now. Under the Taliban, dude would be dead by now. It's amazing what dark can do when the light is out.

Oh God, Grant me strength in the nite!

No comments: