Friday, July 21, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!!!

This Seems Familiar to me, can't quite figure out why though ;)
Surprisingly, Googling this article doesn't produce a lot of results, way to go Fox, for publishing something besides Israel Vs. Hezbollah!
The significance of this article for Orlando is precident. Considering current attitude toward homeless people here, it's only a matter of time before someone decides to look at the Las Vegas law as a starting point for local law enforcement. Plus the "we ain't the only ones who see a problem" effect comes into play. The more I think about it, the more I like The Housing First Initiative Basically, you get someone off the streets and then worry about their mental, drug, lifestyle problems. As I formulate a theology of sanctification, this makes more and more sense. I mean, God doesn't expect us to get perfect first, but coaxes us to grow.
Discuss!
GB HOYT

No comments: