Monday, July 24, 2006

Spiritual Victory - Devotions for Overcomers: The Divine Exchange

Spiritual Victory - Devotions for Overcomers: The Divine Exchange

Barry Davis calls us to examine the life we lead in service to the king! Remember we had the servant king, someone who washed the feet of his followers. Man that's hard! I can think of a couple of guys at work I need to serve.

I'd like to highlight a servant: Rafael Estrada, yesterday he took the fishmobile out, and represented BASIC downtown. The youth from Southeast accompanied him, and another church called "living waters" helped as well. They've been coming downtown, but because of the recent city ordinances, have moved over toward our area. Rafi told me they served over 80 guys! The fishmobile also broke down, so we'll need to do something about that. I suspect the starter or charging system. Not fun either way!
We'll have a more complete update later....

No comments: