Saturday, February 18, 2006

Yes I do Believe in Global Warming...

It's always in the news, some reason why the world is going to freeze and or warm up because of Human Activity.
Truth be known,
It's going to happen, Global warming I mean, and according to 2 Peter 3:10....
You hear a lot of the Jerry Falwell types talking about judgement, but I want to think about it a different way. Everyone wants to preach Hellfire and Damnation, and there is a place for that, but there is another way to think about judgement. One theme I constantly hear from skeptics is that "If God is so good then why..." fill in the blank. Murder happens, child molesters happen, tsunamis, earthquakes, all the natural and man-made evil. Judgement will not only answer the reasons why, it makes them right. Justice is coming...
I pray it comes soon...
GB HOYT

No comments: